The National Association of Construction Auditors was created to enhance the control environment related to construction projects, by addressing the needs of:
- Auditors/accountants who spend a significant amount of their efforts auditing and/or controlling construction projects;
- Owner construction/facilities management personnel who want to improve their knowledge base of contracts and process controls resulting in their construction projects being better managed and controlled; and
- Project managers/construction management personnel who want to improve their knowledge base of process controls, thereby improving the overall product delivered to their customers.
Our mission to unite those individuals and be recognized as the authority on construction project controls will be achieved by:
- Providing a forum through which the Association’s members can meet to exchange ideas and share insight into each other’s related area of expertise.
- Providing members with the resources, information, and leadership that enable them to provide valuable services in the highest professional manner to benefit the public as well as employers and clients.
- Developing and coordinating programs dedicated to the purpose of improving professional standards of construction auditors.
- Enhancing the role and promoting the image of the construction auditor and construction control professionals.
- Providing the professional Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) designation to instill confidence in employers and clients when they secure the services of a professional construction auditor.
- Providing the Construction Control Professional (CCP) designation to increase the confidence in customers that they will receive the best value when they secure the services of a contractor/construction manager.