VIRTUAL CONFERENCE ~ SEPT. 20-29
The National Association of Construction Auditors was created to enhance the control environment related to construction projects, by addressing the needs of:
Auditors who spend a significant amount of their efforts auditing and/or controlling construction projects; Owner construction/facilities management personnel who want to improve their knowledge base of contracts and process controls resulting in their construction projects being better managed and controlled; and Project managers/construction management personnel who want to improve their knowledge base of contracts and process controls, thereby improving the overall product delivered to their customers.
The NACA grants the designation of Certified Construction Auditor (CCA) and Construction Control Professional (CCP) to individuals with the expertise in these areas. The National Association of Construction Auditors is committed to providing resources, information, and leadership for NACA members, their clients, and the public to ensure the highest standard of construction controls possible.
All National Association of Construction Auditors members must exemplify the highest moral and ethical standards and must agree to abide by the bylaws of the NACA and shall:
- Exhibit the highest level of integrity in the performance of all professional assignments.
- Demonstrate, at all times, a commitment to professionalism and diligence in the performance of his or her duties, including during the supervision of any subordinates.
- Not engage in any illegal or unethical conduct.
- Not engage in any activity which would constitute a conflict of interest or bring discredit to the Association.
- Not hide unlawful acts discovered through the course of professional endeavor, either by act of commission or omission.
- Not reveal any confidential information obtained during a professional engagement without proper authorization, or purposely use such information for personal gain.
- Report facts, observations or render conclusions or opinions for official purposes only after careful consideration of pertinent facts; and
- Continually strive to increase the competence and effectiveness of professional services performed under his or her direction.